Next Wednesday, June 22, I will be moderating a discussion titled “Insiders Guide 2011: Web Analytics and Online Marketing” .
Our speakers will be two experts in the field: Greg Zola, of CarbonFoot Interactive, and Gregory Cox of ThinkAroundCorners.com
Greg and Gregory are members of the Meetup group I run called FairCo TEEM. Over the last year we have met in different facilities in Westport, CT and have relied upon the amazing amount of talent here in Fairfield County (just an hour outside NYC) to present their best understanding on topics like modern Sports Marketing, Facebook Marketing, The Second Web/Internet 2.5. We like to cover a broad set of topics because we feel that we are sitting on a goldmine of local knowledge and that we need to tap into that knowledge as much as possible.
And now we have teamed up with online learning provider LiveMind to produce a live video version of our Meetup so that a broader audience can enjoy it. Here’s a link to my interviews with the LiveMind executive team. LiveMind is a powerful platform that allows experts on any subject to teach classes to anyone who wants to learn.
So I’d like to use the 10Minute Strategy Blog to issue an invitation to our readers to join us for this great talk on Web Analytics and Online Marketing. Join us in-person or online.
You have two options to participate in this event.
1) You can join us at Reinvention Capital at 276 Riverside Drive, Westport. Here's why you want to join us in person:
- We will provide food and drinks
- You get to meet Gregory and Greg in person and mingle with your fellow smart folk from FairCo TEEM
2) You can join the meeting live online via our friends at Live Mind. We are excited to get the chance to leverage the LiveMind platform. Here’s why you might want to join us online:
- You don't live or work near Westport
- It's your your night to watch the kids
- Chicken Pox
Whatever your reason, sign up for the LiveMind class here.
Either way, we'd love to have your participation in what is sure to be a great event.
Call for Demos:
We are planning our Second Annual Demo night for Weds July 13; this will celebrate our first full year of FairCo TEEM Meet-ups. We have one demo lined up and a few others that we are considering. If you have or know of a technology to demo or a new company to tell us about, please send Peter a note at email@example.com.